St. Paul Temple

St. Paul Temple
Listen to General Conference April 4 & 5

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Hey family. This week has been extremely incredible. I don't have a
ton of time to explain everything but I'll do my best. And we are
skyping next Sunday so we will just talk then!☺️. But we had two
conferences. MLC and mission conference with the Lawrence's. Sister
Lawrence blew everyone's mind with a crazy hour long doctrinal
instruction. It was all about the house of Israel and the abrahamic
covenant. I took so many notes... It was incredible. We also had a
really cool some Pday! We grilled up burgers and hot dogs and did some
games at the church. We also  did a fireside with everyone in our
zone. We had president Beecher from the mission presidency come and
speak. He is incredible! Today we went golfing with some other
missionaries. It turns out that Golfing is like the best Pday activity
ever. Super relaxing. Even though I'm super bad haha. Somehow with all
our meetings last week we were still able to find 4 new investigators!
It was sweet. And we set baptismal dates with two people! A mother and
her son. It was super awesome. She had so many questions abo baptism
it was awesome! We set it up for June 11th. So hopefully I am still
here! Also for skyping this Sunday if we could do it at 7pm your time
that would be great... Let me know if that doesn't work. Thanks! I
will see you all on Sunday! Sorry for the shortness of the email.

Elder Long

No comments:

Post a Comment