St. Paul Temple

St. Paul Temple
Listen to General Conference April 4 & 5

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Well I don't really know what to say because I just saw all of you last night. Elder MacDonald and I are staying in Andover which is good. Today we spent two hours Cleaning our apartment... Vacuuming and Shampooing blah. At least its done now. P-days always seem to fly by super fast and its annoying. Also went to subway for lunch today and got tomatoes and jalepenos on my sub again :). It was weird talking to all of you last night. It just felt... odd. Like there is this whole other world out there in southern AB that is my past but yet it feels so unfamiliar. It is super hard to explain so I'll just move on. It also made me realize how much I have changed. In a good way of course! But also In a way I never thought I needed too. I am super excited to still be in Andover and I hope to be here for a while! Family, "remember remember, that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation." So when life happens, your roots will not rip out and you won't wash away as the foolish man. Love you all and Talk to you next week!

Elder Long

No comments:

Post a Comment