St. Paul Temple

St. Paul Temple
Listen to General Conference April 4 & 5

Friday 6 November 2015

New Companion

Man. What can I say this week has been another great one! My new
companion Elder Bettridge is super great! He is from Cedar city. He
has only been out 1 transfer longer than me. So we're the same age!
But seriously though since he got here we have seen so many miracle.
We have taught quite a few lessons and I am just so excited! Woo!
Something cool that happened was on Monday night. We got a call from a
guy named Ryan. He was like, "Is this the Mormons" so I said yeah it
is. And then he insisted that we meet up now that he has a new place.
Anyways we met up the next day and had a great lesson. He is seriously
considering  baptism and he is great! Only downside was he hurt his
back this week so he couldn't come to church 😥😭 but he will come
next week for sure! 
Hmm in other news this morning we watched the
Saratov Approach at the Jones with Greg too. It was super good as
usual. The Jones are awesome! I cant remember if I told you about
brother Jones or not but he is from the nanton area. Went to foothills
composite. Unfortunately I don't have a ton of time but just know that
I'm doin good and learning lots! Thunder Bay is such a great place for
missionary work. A lot of nice people and prepared people even! We're
hopefully going to give this Ward a nice kickstart to get into
missionary work because it needs it. But ya I guess that's all I can
really think of for This week so here ya go!

Elder Long

No comments:

Post a Comment