St. Paul Temple

St. Paul Temple
Listen to General Conference April 4 & 5

Thursday 29 October 2015

Haunted Fort

Hm. It seems that there is a lot to talk about this week. So I guess
to start with, this week the zone leaders came up for exchanges from
Monday night to Thursday morning. It was pretty fun. I went with Elder
Lowe for a day. He is going to try and walk in at BYU when he gets
home next spring... He is 6'8 so I think he has a pretty good chance?
Anyways one day he will be playing there and I'm going to be able to
say that guy was my zone leader for like 10 months hah!

Also on Friday night there was a YSA activity at the "Haunted Fort"...
At first I was questioning because we are missionaries... But it was
actually super fun and I was able to stay with my companion the whole
time! Haha that was really my only worry. But it worked out. It wasn't
to intense but it was scary enough I guess.

So Elder Hawkes and Smith left for Duluth last night.. Man I got to
say seeing two elders go home like that is weird. It still feels like
it's forever away from me. But I am actually feeling kind of relieved?
Mostly because I don't have to worry about dying trunky missionaries
any more haha. Which reminds me. I guess my new companion is going to
be Elder Bettridge. I don't know him at all. All I know is that one of
my zone leaders Elder Percival totally called that we were going to be
together.. Apparently he is cool and he likes to work hard so I am
excited to meet him! So Elder Anderson and I have been together since
last night and will be together until either Wednesday night or
Thursday morning. He is so cool! Man I'm so lucky all the districts I
have been in have been awesome.

So I guess Herb and Paige Zobell grew up going to the Welling Ward.
Bro Zobell grew up in the house right beside Jaycee smiths... So I'm
assuming that that's their cousins? I'm not 100% sure on that yet. I
want to get to know them better so we'll see.

That's all I can think of currently. Our teaching pool right now is
looking okay... Some people we are teaching aren't really going
anywhere so we'll see how it goes! I have also discovered that I have
come to a point in my mission that I don't hate tracting anymore! I
discovered this like 2 months ago but I'm not sure if I mentioned it
yet. It's actually fun to go knocking and sometimes it is even funny
when we get rejected! I mean of course we are looking to teach people
but got to keep it positive! That's all from me I think this week.
Cya.

Elder Long

No comments:

Post a Comment