St. Paul Temple

St. Paul Temple
Listen to General Conference April 4 & 5

Monday 14 September 2015

Oh Canada!

Well transfer results are in.... I'm going to Canada!!,!,!a,a I'm
flipping out!! Thunder Bay here is come!! Back to the land of KM/H and
Celsius yes!! Now I won't have to spend a million dollars to send home
Christmas stuff. I'm going to be the district leader up there and my
companion is elder smith!! And if you remember him he is from
Vancouver island so it will be two Canadians serving together in
Canada! Super cool!! I'm flipping out. I thought for sure I was
staying to Finnish training elder Oldroyd but I guess the Lord has
different plans for me. Im actually heading up there in a week and on
Wednesday till then I'm going to be with elder hennen in maple grove.
Should be fun! Man I am just super sad to leave Andover 😭😭😪😪😰 I
have absolutely loved it here and elder Oldroyd and I are doing great
things. This letter will be a little short because we have to go get
elder Oldroyd and elder Johnstons winter stuff. They wanted to do it
with me because I'm from Canada haha. Transfers have been crazy, elder
Johnston has been with us because elder Anderton got transferred on
Saturday to Minneapolis to be a zone leader. The trio life is super
fun! Man I'm really doing it. I'm going to Canada. I'm so pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment