St. Paul Temple

St. Paul Temple
Listen to General Conference April 4 & 5

Sunday 30 August 2015

So this week has been really great. I'm sorry if my emails have been
slowly digressing in quality. But it seems that it is getting to be
more annoying and stressful to write every week. Haha. Elder Foggin is
coming with us today for Pday today. I guess we're going bowling today
to. So that should be fun! I will try and send some pics later today.
But elder Foggin is an assistant so that is how he can come all the
way up here. He is also going on exchanges with us tonight. But
anyways training elder Oldroyd is so fun! Green missionaries can be
really hilarious sometimes. Yesterday we had a really great experience
finding! We prayed in our nightly planning specifically for a street
to go tract and we showed up exactly on time. It wasn't until the last
house on the street that we talked with a guy and taught him a lesson!
He said to come back on Tuesday so we will see if he reads the Book of
Mormon! It's crazy how happy I am right now. Maybe it's just the area
I'm in right now but I could stay here forever. I love all of you and
thanks for every thing! Happy bday Izaak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment