St. Paul Temple

St. Paul Temple
Listen to General Conference April 4 & 5

Monday 17 August 2015

I feel like this pic makes me look a bit fat... But I promise I am not. Still 187 ok! 

Elisa is still on track for baptism. She has been off coffee for over a week now! She is doing super good. We have a lesson with her tonight, tomorrow, and then her interview is Thursday night. So she is pretty much awesome. Now that Elder Foggin is an assistant I see/hear from him a lot more. Next week he is coming to our district p day so that will be sweet! Super excited for that! Can't think of anything else right now. This morning we did "district yoga"... It was terrible. I don't know how people can enjoy that kind of torture. Cuz it sure isn't for me! Anyways love you all and see ya later. 

Elder Long

No comments:

Post a Comment