St. Paul Temple

St. Paul Temple
Listen to General Conference April 4 & 5

Monday 9 March 2015

So the first week of being a District leader was very.. interesting. Having to plan exchanges and district meetings takes a lot of time and effort. But I think that I am actually enjoying it. Probably because we have a pretty small district and no serious problems. But It is just weird taking on all of this responsibility. It's good because it is pushing me but its just so much more stuff to think about! Also in other news.. We are getting iPad's!!!! For real this time! May 26th we are having a General Authority come to give us a training on what we can do with them and all of that good stuff. So I'm pretty pumped for that. This last week has been pretty slow though... Carrie has been severely slacking we haven't had a lesson with her since he 24th of February. But we did find a new investigator named Rick last Monday! He is super cool. We taught him about the restoration and we are having another lesson with him tonight. Elder Chou and I are getting along so well! He has helped me so much to become a better companion. But mostly just to become a better person. We had a very spiritual discussion about our companionship and the work in our area last night. We are excited for the future. Also our apartment is finally getting closed down!(seriously it is so old missionaries have been staying in it for over ten years...) at the end of the month. So far we have no idea where we are moving to all we know is that we are moving out in the end of the month. So that will be fun. Yesterday there was a Stake Priesthood meeting that was amazing. President Naatjes(he is totally white not Mexican) is the most amazing speaker I have ever heard. And super smart. He graduated from Yale... I have no doubt that he will become an apostle some day. Ya that awesome. But unfortunately I have little time to write more. Life is going good I have never been happier in my life!!! Love you all and see ya later

Elder Long

No comments:

Post a Comment