St. Paul Temple

St. Paul Temple
Listen to General Conference April 4 & 5

Monday 23 March 2015

Hello Family! Mom I really have no idea what is going to happen a transfers. Transfers are on April 1st but we will find out if we are getting transferred by the 30th of march. Being in Farmington has taught me a lot about patience, long-suffering, faith, and charity. Elder Chou and I have been doing a lot of finding this transfer because Elder Shurtleff and I kinda put all of our investigators and people we were working wit through a filter and not to many came out on the other end... But! we are seeing success!! We have about 7 people that are right on the tip of becoming solid investigators so we just have to keep working hard and i know that we will be able to change these people's lives. Elder Chou has been so awesome! We made his first snow man today too!!!! He was so excited about that. By the way it snowed 6 inches yesterday. But that is the biggest reason right now why I don't want to get transferred is because Elder Chou is the best.

SO. As you can see. Very excited. But wow i was just thinking about this a little bit today. The time has flown by so quick! Its crazyness. I'm almost been out a quarter of my mission already... weird. But I have never been happier! Although I have had A LOT of rough days. for some reason I still love it. I am just about done going through the Book of Mormon for the first time on my mission and I have never got so much out of any book in my whole life. its like all of the sudden i learned how to read! its amazing! I am also super excited for General conference woop woop!! i just have this feeling like something big is going to happen. Not sure what but i can't wait to find out. I am also sad because its almost my bday and i won't be able to say I am an 18 year old missionary anymore :( now I will just be a regular old 19 yr old missionary. its whatever though I will get over it! Thank you family for everything!! Love you so much! And no I havent gotten the letter yet. I haven't checked the mail yet today though. It does take a little longer because it has to go to the mission office first and then it gets mailed to us or the zone leaders have to pick it up and bring it to me. So i will get it eventually!

Peace
Elder Long

P.S
 L. Tom Perry is 6"5

No comments:

Post a Comment