St. Paul Temple

St. Paul Temple
Listen to General Conference April 4 & 5

Monday 15 December 2014

Hello Family! I don't have a ton of time because we have a zone p-day today. And we have to do some running around if I even have a hope of getting a package home before Christmas. So if you get something from me after Christmas i'm sorry i tried! I did get the package you sent me though. And the one Granny Long sent too. Elder Shurtleff is super happy about his present too! So on Saturday we tracted into a guy named Nathan who apparently Elder Shurtleff contacted earlier then stalked him so he could have his address to visit later. SO we knocked on his door and he is a super nice guy! totally needs the restored gospel in his life. He invited us in and we had an hour long visit! We even invited him to the Christmas Party that night and he came! Yesterday he even called us to set up another appointment! so good. Also we made ugly sweaters for the Christmas party.


We also had our Christmas Concert last Tuesday. The Lakeville, Lakeville south, and Minneapolis zones came to it. I wish i had more time to write but I just don't. Also that song was AMAZING kansas!!!! i downloaded it so i can listen to it whenever i want. I love you guys so much and miss you a ton! also on christmas i can skype with you. so just let me know who's skype to cantact. like the e-mail info. also find a place wth good internet to skype please! we havent found a place to do it yet. i think i will get another chance to e-mail next monday so just make sure you get me the skype info and i will send you the time! it will probably be around like 1-3 ish in the afternoon. umm i think thats it. cya later!

Love 
Elder Long

No comments:

Post a Comment